- Bocconi University, Milan
- Associated Professor of Financial Markets Law
- He is co-director of the Rules Unit of Centro Paolo Baffi, Bocconi University.
- He is Fellow Academic Member of the European Banking Institute, the academic joint venture for research on banking regulation, and member of the international search Group Jusecolab.
- In 2017 he took part as Senior Member in the Training Team for the Creation of Astana Stock Exchange in Kazakhstan.
- He is author of a wide list of publications, that includes two monographs regarding stock markets and financial markets in general.
- He is business accountant, enrolled in the Italian auditors register.
- His main areas of specialization include commercial, corporate, banking, financial and insurance law, with specific focus on relevant profiles of comparison of legal systems, application of international models and structures, and cross-border activity provided in Italy by foreign operators.
- Over the years, Filippo has acquired specific expertise in collective asset management, financial and banking services.
- Filippo also provides assistance to listed issuers, with reference to themes connected to corporate regulation and issuing and listing proceedings.
- His practice also includes insolvency proceedings and crisis-management procedures for financial and non-financial entities.
- In 2018 the Chambers Global’s guide included Filippo Annunziata among the best Italian lawyers dealing with financial services regulation.
- He holds offices in companies of the financial sector, and is frequently a speaker at domestic and international conferences on financial market matters.
- Filippo is partner and founder of AC Group.
Get in touch with
Please, fill in the form: