- Bocconi University, Milan
- Professor at Department of Social and Political Sciences
- Luca Fantacci teaches economic history, history of economic thought, economics and policy of global markets, and financial history at Bocconi University, Milan.
- He is co-author, together with Massimo Amato, of The End of Finance (Polity 2011), Saving the Market from Capitalism (Polity 2014), and editor of Money and Calculation (Palgrave 2010).
- Part of his research is focused on complementary and digital currencies: he has published, in Italian, an essay on bitcoin (Per un pugno di bitcoin, Egea 2016) and an e-book on complementary currencies (Moneta complementare, Bruno Mondadori 2014).
- He has worked with the Italian Ministry of Justice on a complementary currency for bankruptcy procedures (described in “Failures on the market and market failures”, Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2016, Vol. 40, Issue 5, pp. 1377-1395).
Get in touch with
Please, fill in the form: