- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Professor of Corporate Law & Securities Regulation
- Andrea Perrone is Full Professor of Corporate Law & Securities Regulation at the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) in Milan, Italy.
- He has taught at the Università di Ferrara and has been Visiting Professor at the Université Paris X, the University of Warsaw, and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Prof. Perrone is the Director of the Master in Family Banking at UCSC.
- He has published extensively in the field of law and economics, securities regulation, corporate law, and contract law.
- Professor Perrone is name partner at Perrone & Associati, a boutique law firm in Milan specializing in securities regulation, banking law and corporate law. He also serves as an independent director in both financial and industrial firms.
- Professor Perrone is the Director of CESEN, an UCSC based research center for church entities and other non-profit organizations, and serves as he President of Spe Salvi Foundation, established to foster inter-university cooperation between Italy and Africa.
Compila il modulo e verrai contattato: