- University of Perugia
- Professor in Financial Mathematics
- Gianna is Associate professor in Financial Mathematics at the Department of Economics, University of Perugia
- She is a member of the CINI Cybersecurity Lab for the node of Perugia.
- She holds a BA in applied mathematics, a master in probability and finance and a PhD in quantitative methods for economic and social sciences.
- Over the years she has acquired expertise in volatility modeling and risk measures, presented her research outputs at several national and international conferences and published papers in top international journals such as European Journal of Operations Research, Journal of Banking and Finance and Quantitative Finance.
- She started her research on crypto-assets and financial technology in 2016 and, since then, has been invited worldwide in several conferences or special sessions on the theme, among which CFE Network (December 2018, Pisa).
- The Higher School of Economics-Perm . (September 2018, Perm, Russia) and WEAI (Giugno 2018, Vancouver, Canada).
- She often visits the FRE Department at the Tandon school of Engineering, NYU, where she lectured on cryptocurrencies within the Financial engineering master program during the Fall 2017 and Fall 2018 terms.
Recent publications on cryptocurrencies include:
Bistarelli S., Cretarola A., Figà-Talamanca G., Mercanti I., Patacca M. (2019) Is Arbitrage Possible in the Bitcoin Market? Economics of Grids, Clouds, Systems, and Services. GECON 2018. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 11113. Springer, Cham
Compila il modulo e verrai contattato: