- University of Pavia
- Professor of Statistics and Financial Data Science
- Professor of Statistics and Financial Data Science at the Department of Economics and Management of the University of Pavia.
- Academic supervisor of about 170 Master’s students and of 14 Phd students, currently working in the financial industry, in IT/consulting companies or as academic researchers.
- Author of several scientific publications (73 in the Scopus database, with an h-index of 17) in class A journals such as: Journal of Banking and Finance, Journal of Financial Stability, Quantitative Finance, Biometrika, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society (series B), Journal of Business and Economics Statistics, Computational Statistics and data analysis, Annals of Operations Research, Journal of the Operational Research Society.
- Coordinator of 11 funded scientific projects, among which the European Horizon2020 project “FIN-TECH: Financial supervision and Technological compliance” (2019-2020) and the European VI programme project on “Multi industry semantic based business intelligence” (2006-2010).
- Chief Editor of “Artificial Intelligence in Finance“, Frontiers;
- Associate Editor of “Digital Finance”, Springer.
- Research fellow and expert at the Bank for International Settlements, Basel.
- Honorary member of the Association of the Italian Financial Industry Risk Managers.
- Research fellow at the University College London center for Blockchain technologies.
- Director of the University of Pavia Fintech Laboratory (formerly Data Mining laboratory) which, since 2001, carries out research, training and consulting projects, for public institutions (European Commission, Italian Ministry of Education and Research, Italian Ministry for Economic Development, Bank of Italy, Deutsche Bundesbank, Italian Banking Association); financial institutions (Intesa SanPaolo, Unicredit, BancoBPM, UBI, MPS, BPS, Creval); IT consulting companies (Accenture, KPMG, SAS); telecom companies (Mediaset, Sky).
Compila il modulo e verrai contattato: