- 14 Luglio 2018
- Posted by: admincryptovalues
Vice President Public Policy Europe @ Mastercard
- Piero joined MasterCard six years ago. In his role, he is responsible for developing and executing public affairs,lobbying and advocacy campaigns in the EU.
- He is advisory board member of ICOs and blockchain expert. He is also issue leader on fintech and blockchain at the Digital Europe, the larger EU tech association.
- Before joining MasterCard, Piero was Partner at an Italian/Belgian public affairs consultancy with offices in Rome, Milan and Brussels. He worked across sectors, with a particular focus on financial services regulation, including work on retail and agriculture. In this role, he was advisors of banks, companies and association boards on regulatory and legislative matters.
- He worked as EMEA Public and Economic Affairs Manager for the largest European credit and business information provider. Previously, he served as Economic Researcher at the European Institute of the London School of Economics, in London, and as Senior Policy Advisor for the biggest EU Famers Union in Brussels and Rome.
- He has been appointed by the EU Commission as expert at the EU Expert Group on Credit Histories.
- He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and a Masters in Organization and Economic Development from the University of Bologna. He attended the program for Political Negotiation at Harvard University’s JFK School of Government
Compila il modulo e verrai contattato: